a qwriting.qc.cuny.edu blog
<

My name is Christine Persaud.  I am 21 years old.  I am a Sociology major and expect to graduate this May. I chose this photo because I believe it is most representative of my true essence! Dancing is my passion and I believe it is what I was born to do. My favorite type of dance is cultural, Indian dance.  I also like to dance to reggae music as well.  The team shown in the photo is some members of QC Qayamat, a South Asian and Caribbean dance team. Our outfits do not consist of traditional Indian garb; we prefer a more modern, simplistic look with an Indian flare.

February 9th, 2010 at 12:29 am and tagged

6 Responses to “An Introduction to Myself”
  1. 1
      biancaerriah says:

Indian Fusion is the type of dance that collaborates modern music with the classical ways of dancing as well.
    This picture shows the true meaning of “fusion” because the music that was danced to was slow, indian movie songs but you guys were wearing a modern fashion of clothing.
    Dancing is one of my favorite ways to release stress. Go “B.P”

2. 2
      antonia says:

Thanks for sharing this with us. Beautiful picture of your dance group. Do you guys have performances on campus? You should invite the class, please! 🙂

3. 3
      Roshe Paris says:

Roshe Paris

4. 4

Bongs online headshop

Expression through Image » An Introduction to Myself

5. 5

rochester seo company

6. 6
      Kent Franch says:

Malik Gockley

Expression through Image